20 Dumbbell Squats for that Beach BUM
These squats are powerful little moves. Over time, increase reps and dumbbell weight to amp them up.
• Start with your legs hips distance apart and 8-to 10-pound dumbbells by your thighs.
• Squat down as if you were going to sit in a chair, keep your weight over your heels.
• Don’t forget to keep your chest up and your back flat.
• Press through your heels to return to starting position.
20 Explosive Lunges for that Beach BUM
This move gives you a deep stretch through your glutes while testing your balance and coordination.
• Stand with your feet together and your hands on your hips.
• Then lunge forward with your right leg.
• Jump up, switching legs midair, and land with your left leg in a forward lunge.
• Make sure to push off the floor with both feet.
• Your front knee should be bent 90 degrees and align over your ankle.
10 Kick Backs (Each Leg) for that Beach BUM
Kick back butt exercises are great for creating toned butt muscles.
• Come onto all fours.
• Kick your left foot back and up.
• Make sure to keep your hips level.
• Switch to the other side.
20 Hip-Lifts for that Beach BUM
This is a great way to relieve tension in your lower back and work your butt at the same time.
• Lie on your back with your arms at your sides with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
• Lift your hips toward the ceiling with one leg lifted.
• Squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion.
• Keeping your hips up, place your foot back on the floor and then lower your hips.
30 Second Squat Hold for that Beach BUM
• Go back to a squat position, hold for 30 seconds.